Job Description of Area Manager
Job Title: Area Manager
Reports To: Regional Manager North
Functional Responsibilities: Operations
Objective: To ensure operational integrity from all functional aspects.
Key Job Functions:
- To provide the superior customer experience consistently in terms of tangibles and intangibles.
- To coach and support all operations staff.
- Efficient cost management including rationalization of labor force.
- Ensuring implementation of corporate and franchiser programs and initiatives.
- Expense including sales budgeting for operations.
- Assignment and monitoring of tangible and intangible targets to restaurants.
- Ensuring compliance of issues reported and recorded by respective functions especially Quality Assurance Department.
- Generation of specified restaurant operations reports on timely basis to be shared within the corporate set up and with franchiser.
- Implementation and execution of all marketing and promotional activities.
10. Training and hiring of labor force in conjunction with HR plan.
Recommended By: Business Excellence Manager
Approved By: Chief Executive Officer